Monday, July 5, 2010

make me a sex god then

make me a sex god then…

he said to me…

well this is my friend…

I shall write about…

have known him for a little longer than 3 years…we sure did discuss about india..the world , politics for some time..in the last three years…becs that’s what our course and them teachers seeked of us…

he fell ill..mostly intimidated ..fresh out of a boys learning institution…Jesuit by faith…but..mad horn as far as trash/thrash metal was concerned..

he was one of the first guys I befriended at college…he told me his talent got him the ever so sought after seat ..his talent..his baritone…

his sickness during the initial period got us a few laughs..but the the kid was listening and becoming…becoming what he is today…..wt is only 1 tenth of his being…

he writes…I guess… sings …I heard…draws…sure ..and is talented in most ways..most..but women…hahah..

three years saw a million years of memories..but ms word‘n them would be tooo long a task..

the big red dog..that was his namesake…was red..he wasn’t…he ..was from the beach land…” waah beach land..sahi hai tu dude” most exclaimed..

he never indulged..

he in the three years concluded..was that one person who saw me…personally..socailly…academically grow…become better…he corrected me in the languauge im expressing myself in..right now..

and I trusted him with most…

with a sense of humour partly borrowd…partly original..he got his hold…

slowly…

he came on stage..

guarded many…

killed a few…

sang to hundreds..

killed most with that too…

resonating …I guess..

but never…that person he is today..

to day he is more confident of his presence…in most avenues but the opposite sex…

I apparently know a lot in this dept. thus he comes to me for help…at times…

his superior being complex…hurdles his interactions with other lowly mortals at times …he is super self assured nonetheless…about everything…yet no collisions with the estrogen kind.. yet

Gay..

i thought he was..

for a bit…

his company at that time triggered the same…

not that im homo phobic or anything… but I blvd like most others did…

“ has he ever kissed a girl”

haha..

was the conversation starter many a times…

he hadn’t was the fact..

the big C and i..

have had talks…

about life…

and our existential word had come through too…

at most times..

i nodded bcs I thot his approval was neccerasy…

other times I was dating someone like him..with a vagina..so I didn’t have time..

he fell out for a bit…talked off me..about me..

won the image..

“the bugger gossips like a chick”

most felt…

” cant take a joke”

said i..

which was true…

he did have an amazing sens of humour…but never did he apply it to his own self…later he was more open…

three..years..germany Poland..india.. etc..intrested us both…

theater..a taste we developed…

his antics saw a famed show…in his mussel top show…I didn’t care..about it much..i was their for capacity support…filled a seat well..

he was good..

singer, check…actor,check…artist super check…and now the bugger could move too…thus dancing check…

yet…not half a girl…to my knowledge..

we have seen the C SAW..moments in our friendship…at times..i thot he was not even a frnd..at times…he was the only I had…

mostly a conversation away…he played himself..

there are many joys..in life …but none better thn…taking someones ass..on evrythng …from the head to them toes..and evrythng in between and around…

the guy knew his music…influenced my taste in art..film..music…comedy..and most things…

i…in women…

atleast…

I told him about the protocols to getting laid..or less…getting a girl..

hahah…

was that my only talent…

no really…im brilliant..i believe…

I don’t think he does..

anyway…he mingled with my kind…judged evrythng and everyone…cursed many..and ridiculed…most…

thts him…

consistent or not…I did share a lot…a lot…in fact..

and loved his presnce to my adieu at the let off…

he laughed..along with this other child ..awesome in the making.

Will thank him for- “ interesting “

And “ PYTHON”

And my vocab ..haha.

And most things to come.

PS: he is a sex god..and he is not the was…but is still the IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment